Pages

Tuesday, February 24, 2015

AMBI Soft & Even Creamy Oil Lotion --- HOT or NOT!?

Hello Loves!!!  

Welcome! Today is all about hydrating your body! These winter months can take a toll on your skin and dry it out. I needed something that is going to instantly take care of that dryness and continue to nourish throughout the day. And TA-DA! I got lucky and stumbled upon this!

AMBI Body Care

Soft & Even Creamy Oil Lotion

**Quick Decision Facts**

  • Goes on super smooth & silky
  • Consistency not too thin or too thick
  • Leaves your skin feeling nourished, not greasy
  • After setting, gives you a luxurious,creamy, non-sticky feel
  • You're able to still feel the smoothness after 12hrs
  • Does have a scent, did not bother me or my sensitive skin, but would suggest smelling in store

*Ruling*

Ambi's website says "This moisture-rich body lotion combines the intensive moisturizing benefits of an oil, in a convenient non-greasy lotion form. Its unique formula is enriched with a blend of natural ingredients – shea butter, known for its ability to soften skin and olive oil, to relieve dry skin instantly as it helps lock in moisture for a full 24 hours."

Real Chick's Ruling:  HOT!!! This may be my new favorite lotion! It really does relieve dry skin instantly, is non-greasy, not sticky, and leaves skin feeling ultra smooth and silky. Truly a luxurious feeling! I'm not sure if it actually lasts for 24 hours considering I have applied it every 12 hours since buying it yesterday, BUT you can truly still feel it after those 12 hours!

Report

I really do think this is my new 'go to' fav! It's really hard to find a true all-day lotion! I have been on a body moisturizing kick since middle school and I have tried MANY different types but this AMBI is the only one I actually feel at the end of the day! 

I'm always trying to find that holy grail lotion that will exceed my expectations, so when I am checking out the lotion selections, I put a tiny bit on my hand to feel the quality and consistency. I usually smooth it on, then look at a few more items to let it 'set', then I determine how well it feels (is it sticky? Do I even still feel it? Did I apply straight up grease!? etc.) This product surprised the heck outta me! After scouting out all the clearance deals and grocery shopping, I could still feel the smoothness and richness of this lotion, I knew then I had to try it out!

This lotion DOES have a scent; It has not irritated my sensitive skin though. It is quite strong while applying but wears off after it's settled into the skin.  The scent, to me, is actually nice. I recommend to always smell products before purchasing!
 
Thank you for checking out this review! Please visit some of my others and also check out Real Chick's Reviews Facebook Page for daily deals and FREEBIES! 


** I was able to score an awesome deal for this lotion, check out my Monday Madness Haul to see!

1 comment: