Pages

Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Olay Total Effects Cleanser

Hello Lovelies!

Sorry this is another cleanser(more foundation,powders,eyeshadow,etc. coming soon), but over a few months I've been putting different ones to the test, to see if they stand up to their claims. This Olay Revitalizing one is a nice all around cleanser, it does have age fighting ingredients, but does not give any 'special' feel or after effects.
For me, there isn't anything wrong with it, but I catch myself continuing to go back to Olay Fresh Effects Shine, Shine Go Away cleanser. I just like the way it feels on my face, how I can feel the cleanliness and how it feels afterwards.
But if you are in the market for an age fighting cleanser, then this one is great because it is so gentle.

Olay Total Effects Revitalizing Foaming Cleanser

   
**Quick Decision Facts**
  • Gives a clean feeling
  • Has a pleasant light scent
  • Contains 7 anti-aging benefits in one
  • Did not break me out
  • Does not stay foamy long
  • Did not see fantastic, revitalizing results
 *Ruling*
Olay.com says this is "a foamy lather that gently removes dirt and impurities while revitalizing skin." " fights 7 signs of aging (fine lines and wrinkles, rough texture, uneven skin tone, dullness, prominent pores, age spots and dryness)"
Real Chick's Ruling:  It does seem to remove dirt/make-up/oil well. And it is very gentle. However, when hearing 'revitalizing' I expected more from this product. To me, it just seems like a simple cleanser, nothing spectacular like I was hoping.
Foam dissolves quick, if you like that, then great, but if you are like me and like working and getting a good lather, then you may want to try something else. You can see the foam on my chin and forehead already dissolved and it took 2 seconds for my husband to take the picture.

Report
I feel as though this is just a plain-jane cleanser. I used it for 3 weeks without seeing a difference, maybe it needs more time in-order to see results. This may truly fight the aging process, but you may never know, so I say go with a more cheaper, simple cleanser and use anti-aging products in your moisturizers and special creams.

**New and popular products coming soon (foundations, eyeshadow etc.)

Thank you SO much for checking out this review! Make sure you also check out the other reviews and Real Chick's Reviews Facebook Page (with deals and FREEBIES)!

 

*>New Reviews are posted daily!<*

 

**Don't forget to 'like' our Facebook page and subscribe to the blog to be entered into the monthly giveaways!!!!

 ~All products shown, mentioned, or reviewed are purchased by me. I will ALWAYS give my complete honest answer! Just a reminder: We are all different, so what works for one may not work for someone else or vice-versa

No comments:

Post a Comment